Any ticket or legal infraction that causes a fine is the responsibility of the driver when that event occurs. Charges are added to your bill if not paid at the time of the incident. If a car is abandoned or towed, the user is charged a fee for associated administrative costs and retrieval of the vehicle.
Need Help ?
Carsharing is a type of short-term car rental meant for trips around the island, providing the freedom of vehicle use without the costs and hassle of owning a personal vehicle. BlueSG is a membership-based subscription service coming to Singapore, offering access to a network of shared electric vehicles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at self-service locations throughout the country.
Yes! BlueSG provides insurance coverage for its members up to the minimum amount required by law. In the event of an accident, members are responsible for the deductible
The Bluecar is an all-electric vehicle manufactured by the Bolloré Group of France, designed and intended specifically for carsharing. The car gets up to 250 km to the charge and seats four (4) adults comfortably. The back seat can be folded down to make room for larger loads, and includes a latch system to enable securing a child seat for safe transport of young children.
You can park anywhere it is legal to park a vehicle, but you can only end your trip by plugging in at a BlueSG station. BlueSG stations generally consist of for parking spots with one charging cable each. Cars can be returned to any of these stations. Eventually BlueSG will propose a dense network of 500 stations island wide, being easily accessible almost anywhere you are.
To use BlueSG, the driver must be 21 years or older and hold a valid ASEAN driver’s license or International driver’s permit for a minimum of one year. Users will also need a debit or credit card to set up an account.
The Bluecar has an average range of about 200 km. The cars are typically meant for trips around the city,. If the charge level drops below 30%, users will be notified to return the vehicle to a BlueSG station. Usage fees will continue until the car is returned to a station. You can drive the cars only in Singapore and it is not allowed to pass the immigration check points.
Costs will vary, depending on which membership level is chosen, what discounts you qualify for, and how much time you use the car. There will be a minimum charge that is equivalent to 15 minutes rental.
We have 2 types of memberships available.
- 1 Year Premium membership ($15 monthly membership fees for 1 year)
Rental charges : $0.33 per minute
- Weekly Membership (No monthly fees, membership expires after 7 days)
Rental charges : $0.50 per minute
Memberships are for individual users and are not interchangeable. Only the subscriber can drive the Bluecar. When you register, you set a secure personal identification code that prevents another person from using your card in case of loss or theft.
- Sign up: You will be able to sign up for the service online, through the website and the mobile app. You will need to provide proof of driver’s license and a payment card number to set up your account.
- Activate: You will receive a pairing pin that allows you to activate your membership at any BlueSG station. You will be able to pair your existing EZ Link card to your account or request a BlueSG card for vehicle access.
- Go: Just tap your card at any station to pick up a car and get driving!
It depends on your charge duration. The Charging Fees are calculated on a pro rata basis, based on the rate set out in Schedule 1 of our T&Cs, and the duration of the relevant charging period.
There will be a penalty for unauthorized parking and/or using of charging service without displaying the BlueSG charging decal. You may also be subject to sanctions (fines or penalties) imposed by the relevant parking enforcement authority and risk your vehicle being immobilized, clamped or removed.
BlueSG Charging service allows you to charge your electric vehicle using selected BlueSG charge points island-wide.BlueSG Charging service allows you to charge your electric vehicle using selected BlueSG charge points island-wide.
The minimum charging period is one (1) hour, meaning that if you charge your Vehicle at a Charge Point for less than one (1) hour, You will be charged Charging Fees as if you had charged your Vehicle at a Charge Point for one (1) hour.
Memberships are for individual users and are not interchangeable. Only the subscriber can access the charging service. When you register, you set a secure personal identification code that prevents another person from using your card in case of loss or theft.
The easiest way to find the charge points is through our station map on our website or mobile app. All charge points are marked with the charging icon.
- Sign up: You will be able to sign up for the service online, through the website and the mobile app. You will need to provide the required documents and a payment card number to set up your account.
- Activate: You will receive a pairing pin that allows you to activate your charging membership at any BlueSG station. You will be able to pair your existing EZ Link card to your account or request a BlueSG card for charging access.
- Charge: Reserve a parking space at any of the charge points in advance through our mobile app or from your online account. Drive your EV to the station, park and start charging!
To use BlueSG Charging service, the driver must be 18 years or older and owns an electric vehicle registered with the Land Transport Authority in Singapore.
It depends on the model of your vehicle. Our charge points supply an average of 3.7 kW of electric power.
Your EV must be equipped with either a matching Type 2 vehicle inlet (or AC charging only) or a combo-2 vehicle inlet (for AC charging) as per the Energy Market Authority of Singapore’s standard and may be amended by BlueSG and as identified on the BlueSG Website and BlueSG Mobile App from time to time.
No, that is strictly prohibited. You will be penalized for impeding other BlueSG members from using a BlueSG parking station or charge point and liable for parking offence from the relevant parking enforcement authorities.